Recognise the difference between and invention and an innovation.
- Choose an invention that you use in your daily life. It needs to be something that has undergone transformations over time. You might like to choose:
- Do some research to find out:
- when was it invented?
- what did it look like when it was first invented?
- what innovations have happened over time?
- why did these innovations happen?
- Create a timeline which shows how it has changed over time, from when it was first invented to today. You need to have at least four innovations on your timeline.
- You could create your timeline using this online resource or you could do it on Google Draw.